“You have to buy insurance when you don’t need it” – is a right saying as insurance says it all for coverage. Say when you go to home insurance agent, he would explain you in depth as why it would leave you relaxed after you get one for your big house. Your equipment is as precious as your living, when you’re a musician or music teacher! There are people who earn by playing their music instrument on the streets of New York for their living. Here it comes when you need to insure when you’ve invested a lot of your hard earned money to buy your favorite music instrument.
Music studios in New York can be found in plenty, starting right from your left next door! There are number of teachers who teach musical instruments to children, teenagers, home makers, professionals & old age couples and these people have their homes converted to studios for such classes. Few are rightly towards profession of coaching about how to play these musical equipments so they own a high-affair studio. It might not be required to buy all equipments, but those who come to learn it regularly may keep it in their studios. While in such cases, what if that home turned studio catches fire at the night? Is your musical instrument insured? Whether it is your studio or hobby classes, you need to have protection for your musical instrument/s. Many of insurance companies in this city provide studio equipments, house and so on for liable sources/assets so that the instrument owner can relax while playing in concerts, musical events and shows without any kind of fear.
The insurance agents provide complete information about the various options which you can opt for your musical instrument. They handle the claim in a very prompt way as they duly understand the loss incurred to the instrument owner. There are few studio insurance liability options as well where you can ensure that your studio is safe guarded from accidental damage which can breakdown the equipments and cause loss.
Music studio insurance covers the below things:
Music Studios in New York enormously opt for insurance as they have variety of musical instruments such as Violin, Guitar, Brass, Harp etc. Everyone has their own profession to work in and many has hobby turned profession such as music, singing, writing etc. So, every venture is important and is viable to get insured. You may list down the insurance companies who offer insurance for musical equipments. Then can opt for the most feasible option suiting your business or musical equipment, a tailored insurance claim can make you play safe in your business. The insurance agents are skilled enough and being in the industry for years are aware of benefit solutions which a policy holder can get after getting insurance. These insurance policies cover your musical equipments by offering a comprehensive package you need in one single solution. Get one for your musical equipment and play safe!
A BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION OF 30 SONGS TO ENJOY ALL TIMES !!!1. I LOVE YOU ME NEITHER / JE T’AIME MOI NON PLUS, composed by SERGE GAINSBOURG
2.ONLY YOU, composed by BUCK RAM
3. ALINE, composed by CHRISTOPHE
4. I AM REBEL, SOY REBELDE, composed by MANUEL ALEJANDRO
5. CHAMPAGNE, composed by PEPPINO DI CAPRI
6. ROBERTA, composed by PEPPINO DI CAPRI
7. STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT, composed by KAEMPFERT, SNYDER and SINGLETON
8. MY WAY, composed by CLAUDE FRANCOIS and JAQUES REVAUX
9. I HATE YOU THEN I LOVE YOU, composed by TONY RENIS and ALBERTO TESTA
10. THEME FROM LIMELIGHT / CANDILEJAS, composed by CHARLES CHAPLIN
11. THEME FROM SUMMER PLACE, composed by MAX STEIN and MACK DISCANT
12. I HAVE A DREAM, composed by BENNY ANDERSONN and BJORN ULVAEUS, ABBA
13. LOVE IS BLUE, composed by ANDRE POPP and PIERRE COUR
14. RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD, composed by BURT BACHARACH and HAL DAVID
15. THEME FROM SUMMER OF ’42, composed by MICHEL LEGRAND
16. NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU, composed by GERRY GOFFIN and MICHAEL MASSER
17. FEELINGS, composed by LOUIS GASTE and MORRIS ALBERT
18. THE LAST WALTZ, composed by BARRY MASON and LES REED
19. MONTT PORT, composed by EDUARDO FRANCO and CACHO VALDEZ
20. BECAUSE YOU’RE GOING / POQUE TE VAS, composed by JOSE LUIS PERALES
21. I AM THAT / YO SOY AQUEL, composed by MANUEL ALEJANDRO
22. HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE , composed by BARRY, ROBIN and MAURICE GIBB, THE BEE GEES
23. TOO MUCH HEAVEN, composed by BARRY, ROBIN and MAURICE GIBB, THE BEE GEES
24. SHE BELIEVES IN ME, composed by STEVE GIBB
25. WITHOUT YOU, composed by PETE HAM and TOM EVANS, BADFINGER
26. CLOSE TO YOU, composed by BURT BACHARACH and HAL DAVID
27. THEME FROM TITANIC, MY HEART WILL GO ON, composed by JAMES HORN
28. RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU, composed by RICHARD MARX
29. QUIET NIGHTS OF QUIET STARS / CORCOVADO, composed by ANTONIO CARLOS JOBIM
30. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD, composed by BOB THIELE and GEORGE DAVID WEISS NOTE : Note: Songs and pictures and movie clips are not belong me. All rights belongs to respective owners and creator!
This video is purely fan-made, it’s done for entertainment purposes only. Have Fun! https://www.facebook.com/ajebigaijaiti
Video Rating: / 5
Find More Music Instrument Articles